Customer Support Representative I - will start off remote and then transition to onsite once Covid is better. detail oriented, but ability to move quickly. Fast learner and someone who can work with many different personalities.
Key Responsibilities -Perform the following duties under the direction of the Financial Solution Group Project Manager and PMO Manager
- Manage, organize and maintain project data spreadsheet and files
- Create and communicate schedules and schedule changes to the Stanley operational branches
- Confirming Stanley technician or subcontractor arrivals and departures while collecting necessary paperwork
- Identify risks and opportunities within the project
- Work with the Financial Solutions Group project manager to remove any roadblocks
- Creating and maintaining project reports
- Creating and/or modifying project documents to bring project to closure
- Any additional project tasks as identified and assigned
- 2+ years of project coordination experience or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Solid organization skills
- including multitasking and time-management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of
- MS Suite, particularly MS Excel Preferred but not required
- Bachelor s Degree in administration or related field -CCTV or Alarm industry experience
- Purchasing and invoicing experience or knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS Project preferred
or please send your resume over to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website