Data Warehouse / Database Engineer
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Target Salary: 110k-120k + 20% annual bonus target
Benefits package includes: full healthcare package, 5% matching 401k, unlimited PTO and occasional remote work days
This is a small start-up company that has enjoyed a very successful past three years – and growing rapidly! You'll be working on a customized platform for clients within the financial industry.
We're looking for:
- Someone tech savvy who thinks outside the box, collaborative and energetic about your work because you love what you do! This is a highly interactive, customer-facing role
- Someone with deep knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL, database technologies, ETL, and cloud-based technology, particularly AWS would be great
- Must be able to envision/define/design/lead implementation of the data warehouse
- Strong knowledge of complex data modeling principles
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes - creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities – you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles.
• Be recognized & rewarded – our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website