Kelly Services is actively seeking a Dealer Agreements Specialist for Nissan at their HQ located in Franklin, TN.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Dealer Agreements Specialist
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Ability to demonstrate excellent writing, research and analytic skills either in an academic setting or previous work experience including internships. Attention to detail important. Familiarity with analyzing financial statements a plus. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced office environment.
2. Experience: One or more years of directly related professional-level experience. Automotive experience preferred but not necessary.
3. Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience. (Business or Liberal Arts preferred)
4. Computer Skills: Intermediate PowerPoint skills required, intermediate to advanced Word ability to utilize mail merges
This individual is a key member of the Dealer Agreements group in Nissan's Dealer Network Development DND department. The Dealer Agreements group monitors Nissan dealer compliance to company standards, policies and procedures as outlined in the Nissan Dealer Sales and Service Agreement. Acts as liaison between Dealer Agreements and one or more Nissan regions. Gathers all documents and information necessary to process and present packages summarizing Dealer proposals to Nissan for consent and/or approval. Examples of packages include transfers of assets buy/sells, transfers or changes in ownership, relocation of dealership facilities, and dealership facility upgrades. Coordinates communications with key stakeholders and management during information gathering process. Investigates, analyzes and develops tactics to break through roadblocks during information gathering process.
1. Assembles packages for buy/sells, ownership changes, relocations and other dealer packages. Evaluates the documents for completeness and accuracy, and reviews packages with both regional management and Dealer Agreements management.
2. Evaluates proposed dealer facility plans to determine if plans meet company guideline and specifications, and are adequate for the market.
3. Assists regional market representation managers and other regional personnel with market representation issues; communicates policy changes.
4. Evaluates candidates to determine if they have sufficient management experience and capitalization to operate a Nissan dealership.
5. Prepares formal presentations for department management.
6. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website