Financial Support I - North Chicago, IL 60064 Kelly Services is now seeking an individual in the North Chicago, IL area to join the team of one of our most successful pharmaceutical research and development clients. Check out the position profile and qualification requirements to see if you'd be a good fit!
**Please note that this position is NOT in Chicago, but rather in North Chicago (zip code 60064). You must be able to work onsite to be eligible for this position. THE BASICS
- Pay: $18/hr
- Shift: First shift 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F
- Hire Type: 1-year contract, possibility for extension or hire
- Will be supporting Transfer pricing department
- Preparing reconciliations
- Will be conducting data analysis with large amounts of date using vlookups and pivot tables
- Processing of transfer price
- Maintaining flow charts (50% of job duties)
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Candidate must have 0-1 years' experience
- Comfortable in Excel (including VLOOKUPs) – a skills test is required for application
- Must be comfortable managing large amounts of data
- Must be comfortable working in a team cubicle environment
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website