Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as an Environmental Services Worker located in Gainesville, FL. Opportunity is with an industry leading hospital!
- Title: Environment Services Worker
- Location: Gainesville, FL 32610
- Start Date/Duration: ASAP! Temp to hire!
- Pay Rate: $11.00/hr
- Shift: 3 pm to 11:30 pm OR 11 pm to 7 am - Must be willing to work weekends
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. Please reply directly to the job posting for immediate consideration or email resume to Katie at KATL910@kellyservices.com
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning and maintenance tasks as assigned by management.
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Cleans and services building areas according to established procedures.
- Moves furniture and supplies within the hospital and performs a variety of duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
- High School diploma
- Must be willing to complete drug test, and submit to background, employment and academic verifications
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- No previous hospital, health care housekeeping experience is necessary, will be expected to complete the department's training that will provide the tools to meet the minimum requirements of the job by the completion of the probationary period.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website