At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Sales Manager to work at one of our automotive client in North Chicago, IL area. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
What's a typical day as Sales Manager? You'll be:
- Ability to travel 60 to 70 percent throughout the week. This includes overnight stays.
- Promote and Increase client Services product awareness, sales by directly engaging the Dealership network.
- Initiate Dealer interactions, meetings, training, promotions and sales contest product throughout assigned territory.
- Initiate and conduct training calls with dealership personnel on the portfolio of products, services and the proper delivery process.
- Resolve all dealer-customer satisfaction issues through appropriate channels.
- Establish effective relationships with the Automobile Dealer network within assigned territory.
- Analyze and interpret sales and performance reports and determine the best course of action to improve dealer performance and profitability.
- Review dealership performance.
- Influence dealers to install or modify a dealership processes to improve performance and dealership profitability.
- Use of SalesForce.com as the software tool to log daily activity and dealer communication.
- Ask probing questions to root cause dealer performance issues.
- Influence dealers to install or modify a dealership processes to correct performance issues.
- Familiarity with new and or pre-owned vehicle dealership operations is a plus!
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective in assigned time zone
- Computer skills with proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proper use of language, grammar, and diction
- Ability to travel 70 percent of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Home based employment with daily travel to automotive dealerships/Service Centers in assigned territory.
- Bonus incentive program.
- Overnight work related travel – one to six overnight trips per month, 70 percent travel
- Company issued vehicle for work/personal use (payment, maintenance, insurance all paid by the company)
- Expense and Frequent Flyer reimbursement program which allows employee to retain points and / or mileage from approved work related travel
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Company paid hotspot service to allow for internet while on the road or at home
- Eligible for Benefits (Paid holidays -follows the approved holiday schedule, two weeks paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401K, etc.)
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be Sales Manager today!
Please apply here or send resume to Chelsea at CHEJ188@kellyservices.com
Click Here to schedule a time to talk to me!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website