Kelly IT has an career opportunity for a Field Technician!
- Installation and start-up of new and/or used Industrial Printing Systems Machine, Thermal Ink Jet, Small and Large character printers, CIJ printers, Labelling Equipment and/or any equipment which the company is representing.
- Onsite repairs for equipment breakdowns and/or scheduled maintenance. Repair and Service should comply with manufacturer technical specifications.
- Perform Training on equipment for Operators and Maintenance Technicians.
- Perform trials/demos with equipment on customer sites.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and/or records.
- Provide Technical Support to the customer.
- Establish and implement the technical instruction or Operations guides for customers.
- Follow up on installations and/or trials.
- Occasionally preparing shows and exhibitions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Report to the Service Manager on progress, status of repairs and problems on site with written reports and checking in before leaving a site or when arrive to office.
- Work with Sales, Service, and Management to grow the business.
- Be willing to travel and support the product line where needed primarily in the Northern California territory. Some travel to other regions would be required (s.a. Nevada, Arizona, Southern California).
- Provide product support when needed primarily Monday-Friday 7:00-4:30 or if needed during off shift hours.
- An Associate Degree in a technical field.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Computers.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website