I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for a Firmware Engineer with a Client located in Hazelwood, MO who is the recognized world leader in the Fire Sprinkler Monitoring Industry.
- Write and debug firmware solutions as directed that meet product specifications
- Confirm system performance by designing test methods and properties
- Be capable of leading the firmware side of a product development project
- Design and implement medium to large size features and functions
- Translate product requirements into technical specifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience
- A strong background in embedded C programming
- A strong background in firmware architecture design and development for microprocessor based systems
- Working experience with software revision control techniques
- Working experience with real time operating systems and firmware strategies
- Experience with networked devices and various communication protocols
- Experience in hardware and firmware troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Experience with Internet enabled devices.
- Working experience in designing products to compliance standards. (i.e. UL / CE / FM)
- Knowledge of embedded C coding standards like BARR-C
- Knowledge of GitLab development operation platform
- Experience writing procedures, design documentation, drawings and flow charts
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website