Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a direct-hire opening for a Formulation Scientist near Carol Stream, IL.
- Formulating and executing product development from bench to production scale for new products and/or product improvements
- Perform new product development
- Optimize existing formulas to achieve cost savings
- Create and maintain formulations, specification, processes, and testing procedures
- Collaborate with Operations, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Packaging and Business Development to complete projects on time
- Work with contract customers as needed
- Adhere to all GMP and SQF procedures
- Work with vendors to identify ingredient improvements or innovative ingredient applications
- 5 years' experience in product development, formulating nutritional and food products
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects, timelines and communication to appropriate team members
- Sensory evaluation skills
- General knowledge of manufacturing procedures, capabilities, and departments
- Bachelor of Science degree in food science, chemistry, or biology required – Master of Food Science is a plus
- Dietary supplement formulation experience is a plus
- Must have good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for creation of new and existing products
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website