Kelly Services is hiring Healthcare Customer Service Associates in Minneapolis! These are solid temporary-to-permanent roles with the opportunity for advancement with our prominent healthcare client.
Apply to this posting for immediate consideration!
- Hours: 8-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Pay: $19.00 - $20.00/ hour
- In this role, you will take incoming calls from patients within a healthcare call center environment, taking 50-55 calls per day.
- Primary responsibility will be to assist with patient questions regarding balances on their accounts, collecting payments, offering financial options, reviewing explanation of benefits, medical records requests, and more.
- Use professional communication skills to resolve patient balances by offering and accepting all appropriate payment arrangements.
- Resolve unpaid accounts through patient contact, verifying demographics and insurance coverage.
- Previous medical billing, medical insurance, or related experience.
- Epic healthcare software experience required.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and problem solving skills.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website