Immediately Hiring a Heavy Equipment Operators in Sahuraita, AZ
If you're interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.
- $15 - $17 per hour (Pay is based on experience)
- Medical Benefits available after 30 Days
- Long-term assignment
Will be testing various heavy equipment to ensure proper function. Testing will be repetative motions in outdoor environment setting.
- Experience/Knowledge of heavy equipment operation/use
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year of Heavy Equipment Operator experience preferred (Experience with skid steer, backhoe, loader, grader, forklift or excavator)
- Able and willing to work very repetitive / redundant tasks / machine operations
- Some forklift or heavy equipment experience
- Able and willing to work “outside” in a hot, dirty, dusty environment
- Able and willing to work “outside” in a cold, dirty, dusty environment
- Able and willing to work “outside” in a wet, dirty, muddy environment
- Willing and able to follow instructions
- Willing to be a “worker bee” for their entire time assigned to our site
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website