Kelly IT Resources is looking for Helpdesk Analyst II for a well-knowing retail company.
Title: Helpdesk Analyst II – Active Directory
Location: Saint Louis, MO (downtown) and Overland, MO
Client Industry: Retail
On-Call Support: once in 4-5 weeks
- Respond to service tickets opened and take phone calls from stores and offices
- Troubleshoot software issues and implement best resolution available while documenting all steps in ticketing system
- Active Directory: Create and terminate user accounts received through ticketing system
- Add users to groups in Active Directory and administrate general Microsoft Exchange related requests
- 1 – 2 years providing 1st level IT support while troubleshooting software and hardware issues required, 3-4 years preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Prior experience with Cisco Systems equipment, MS SharePoint, MacOS, Lawson or a Point of Sale (POS) System is a plus
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds and ability to crawl under desks to set up computer equipment
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly IT Resources
email@example.com or 720-863-7863
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website