What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in.
We're seeking HR Generalists to work in a possible temporary to hire opportunity .We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Monitors compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws as well as company policies, notifies managers of potential issues and proposes corrective action.
- Understands the business vision, values, strategy, and drivers, and creates a productive partnership to deliver sustainable HR solutions
- Drives collaboration among multiple business units and HR functions
- Is involved in a variety of project work that crosses all the disciplines of HR throughout the employee life cycle
- Coaches managers on individual and team issues
- Supports Business Unit HR and Corporate HR strategies and plans and ensures effective local implementation
- Partners with other HR functions to deliver a well-rounded service to the client
- Develops site-specific HR strategies to respond to changing business needs
- Influences and prepares managers for talent reviews
- Partners with managers to ensure consistent decisions are made
- Handles employee relations issues. Partners with Employment Law team as appropriate
- Partners with Organization Development to recommend training interventions
- Leverages data from multiple sources to drive behavior, allocate resources and effectively improve performance
- Undergraduate degree in HR, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years HR Business Partner or HR generalist work experience, within a large global organization
- Experienced working within a Shared Services environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Masters preferred
- Expert employee relations background and experience
- Advanced analytical skills and experience applying MS Excel tools preferred
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate organizational change and to foster linkage between business objectives and human resources activities
- Strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Developed consulting capabilities
- Proven ability to manage change
- Skillful in resolving conflicts quickly and with win-win solutions/outcomes
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website