Ready, set, go! Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Inventory Associate in Marlborough, MA. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what's next for you.
Pay: Starting at $22.00+/hour, depending on experience
Assignment Details: Temp to Hire, 1st shift 7a – 4p or 8a – 5p
What's a typical day as an Inventory Associate Job duties include:
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate inventory management procedures and up to date inventory records
- Reconcile inventories and make adjustments in SAP when necessary
- Responsible for documentation including reports of audits, counts and adjustments
- Pick/Pack/Sort all production order materials
- Follows standard work instructions and operating procedures
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Associated Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in inventory operations
- Knowledge of general warehouse terminology and procedures
- Proficient computer skills
Why you should apply to be a Inventory Associate
- Weekly pay with pay card and direct deposit options.
- Be part of an environment that values inclusion, diversity, and integrity
- Career advancement opportunities
- Get great pay fast with Kelly (paid weekly) and access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits (visit mykelly.us to learn more)
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still part of our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply now to be a Inventory Associate today!
Send a note to Nik to discuss this opportunity:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Text: 947-252-2778
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website