Ready to join us and jump start your career? Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Automotive Assembler, working at a premier, Fortune 500 client and global leader in the automotive manufacturing industry.
This is a build-your-career opportunity in a cool, clean, safe and supportive work environment
MATERIAL HANDLERS & PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES
PAY: $13.50 Monday-Friday
1st Shift: 6:15AM-6:00PM
2nd Shift 6:15PM-6:00AM
Location: Tuscaloosa, Al.
Position Summary: Primary responsibility is to ensure that all line side production processes are adequately stocked with necessary material through material flow processes.
Material Handler : ·
· Operate a Forklift Truck (FLT) which includes 5000 lb. minimum rated, straight mast, sit down.
· Receive material and remove from truck via forklift operation.
· Utilize scanners to move materials into designated warehouse locations and from warehouse to designated assembly locations.
· Use scales to determine the “weight count” of materials.
· Determine restocking requirements for various parts on assembly line utilizing “reorder point” or “two bin” logic.
· Maintain inventory lists of containers and return to suppliers
· Remove empty containers from assembly lines and store in designated locations.
· Maintain material handling equipment on routine schedule which includes clean conditions, charging/rotating batteries, and other maintenance activities.
· Load outbound trucks to customer with finished axle product in line set sequence.
· Actively participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
· Perform station start up and shut down procedures.
· Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift.
· Adhere to all housekeeping SOP`s in and around work area including 5S standards.
· Compliance with all Internal and External Production Quality Management Systems (IATF), Safety Management Systems (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000), and Group Directives.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website