Kelly Services is now hiring Janitor/Housekeeper for a company located in Carlisle, Pa. Details include
- Training 9am-5pm then will work 6:30am-3:00p.m.
Clean and sanitize all areas of the Distribution center to include the breakrooms, restrooms, offices and other areas of the DC as needed.
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Operate all housekeeping equipment and cleaning supplies safely.
- Adhere to OSHA and company requirements for handling supplies and cleaning of areas.
- Operate a trash compacter and baler.
- Inventory of equipment and supplies necessary to the job.
- 1+ years of previous cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Be able to bend, stand, push, lift and pull for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to learn the various tasks required in a DC environment.
- Ability to work with others in a positive environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Learns quickly and adapts to changing needs easily.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (heat & cold)
- Some overtime required including weekend work.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website