Kelly Services in Caguas is looking for Assemblers / Operadores available for one of our customers at Fajardo, PR. Responsibilities and requirements for this position are:
DESCRIPTION for Assembler:
Assembles small parts or components with or without hand tools, following diagrams. Solders parts, wires or other small metal objects.
Operates production machinery. Sets equipment/machinery to required settings. Monitors operation of machinery or equipment. Determines whether materials or products meet standards.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Ability to assemble disassembles, operate and understand equipment per procedures.
• Ability and willingness to work any shift in support of operations that may include 24/7.
• Proficiency in reading and writing English.
• Knowledge in a GMP, SOP, Quality or other regulated environment
• Organizational skills and an ability to perform assignments with a high degree of attention to detail
• Capacity to follow written procedures, recognize and report malfunctions and make adjustments to equipment.
• Documentation skills.
• Written and oral communication skills
- Basic Computer skills
Kelly at PR Offers,
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay (W2 employee)
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
Apply Today! here
or send your resume to email@example.com with Subject: Job posting for Assembler
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website