Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a contract-to-hire opening for a Lab Technician I near Kansas City, KS.
- Work with a range of technologies and equipment including microscopes, centrifugation, fermentation and filtration skids
- Work directly with bacteria seed cultures and bacterial propagation techniques
- Prepare buffer and equipment and media
- Bacterial and fermentation operations
- Inactivation methods following aseptic technique and cGMP procedures
- Set up and turnaround all process equipment
- Monitor cultures
- Take samples
- Operations of filtration systems including Tangential Flow Filtration and Depth Filtration
- Plate counting, microscopic examination
- Perform daily cleaning and sanitation of the laboratories
- Participate in writing standard operation procedures (SOPs) and batch production records (BPRs)
- Document and maintain activity records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, or other related field and 0-2 years of work experience in a cGMP environment
- Associates degree in life science field and at least 2-3 years of work experience in a cGMP environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of work experience in a cGMP environment
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website