Perform analysis for specialty gases and finished product testing; assists scheduling all mixes to be analyzed, proper sotrage, labeling and shipping. Majority of duties will be performed in a chemical mfg warehouse. Working knowledge of GC operation and results interpretation; and experienced in MS Office. This position will be on 1st shift.
This is in a manufacturing environment and does require heavy lifting as well.
- Perform routine production testing and quality control analysis of standard and specialty mixes.
- Assist in branch inspection/audit procedures and monthly inventory
- Review production records and release products for distribution.
- Prepares gas analysis reports for customer distribution using PC based software.
- Determining purity of unprocessed gases
- According to ARI standards, assuring purity of processed gases
- In-process of earning a Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex instructions such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to co-workers and customers.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website