Biotech Laboratory Technician - GMP Filling / Packaging (Carlsbad, CA)
We are proud to offer an exciting contract to hire opportunity to work at a Biotech Manufacturing Company that is dedicated to serving biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostic industries.
Shift: Monday - Friday:
- Day shift - 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Swing shift - 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Seeking GMP Filling/Packaging Lab Technicians to support our manufacturing operations. This role requires following lab procedures, batch records and work instructions as well as providing some additional support in formulation and warehouse.
- 2-year associate or 4-year degree in a science discipline, is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of manufacturing, tech transfer, senior management, quality assurance and finance.
- Must be able to clearly document steps completed in batch records and other documents.
- Ability to work within an ISO 13485 and cGMP production environment and maintain compliance with our quality system.
- Detailed work ethic, accountable and disciplined in actions.
- Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
- Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work in the production lab for extended periods of time.
- Experience in measuring, pipetting, documenting and packaging materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in other disciplines.
- Organized, responsible and dependable.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards, a plus.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website