Kelly Services is looking for two direct hire Production Supervisors in Franklin, WI.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering health benefits, paid vacation, and paid holidays! You will be hired directly with our client.
1st: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday
$55,300 - $68,600 annually + $250 per day for mandatory days worked beyond regular schedule
Our client is approaching peak season so OT may be on Fridays and Saturdays through the end of January
- Food manufacturing experience
- 2+ years as a Production Supervisor in a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
1. Identify and lead continuous improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, & Cost.
2. Assigned to lead 1-2 A3 projects,
3. Ensure and enforce quality system compliance and re-enforce the quality culture with the team.
4. Manage day to day production activities.
5. Coordinate production planning (production changes, scheduling)
6. Manage production staffing needs and training of new and existing personnel.
7. Update training plans and SOPs/work instructions by identifying best practices to standardize.
8. Communicate needs/timing with support departments (maintenance, quality, lab, etc.).
9. Develop work team, take ownership, and hold self and team accountable for shift performance.
10. Counsel, discipline and coach team members.
11. Fill out incident reports and perform investigations to identify root causes and corrective actions.
12. Assist in 6 sigma program.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website