Kelly is seeking hard-working, experienced Warehouse Pickers for a temporary position with our client in the Chino, CA area!
1st, 2nd - Monday thur Thursday or Friday thru Sunday
Pay: $17-$21.70 (depending on Shift)
- Shipping orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight, making sure name, company, and street address are correct.
- Attach order numbers to all boxes, assuring that order is complete.
- Perform manual assembly.
- Verify correct pieces are pulled before assembly begins.
- Meet production and quality standards on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for breaking down empty boxes and maintaining a clean work area daily.
- Keep accurate personal production logs.
- Pulling additional materials from warehouse stock as needed.
- Receiving, Pulling and Stocking materials Building Boxes for project.
- This position will be standing, bending and lifting.
- Associates should be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Details: â??
- You are not allowed to take your phone out for any reason while on the warehouse floor.
- Anyone discovered using their phone on the floor will be escorted out no questions asked.
- This warehouse is known to get hot, be prepared to sweat and make sure to bring water!
Important information: This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must reply to this posting! You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website