Kelly Services is hiring for a Warehouse Clerk position in the Plymouth, MN area! This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Worker
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pay ratestarts at $16/hour and it pays based on experience!
- Receiving and unpacking of inbound shipments
- Packing of outbound shipments
- Inbound shipments will be received into the MRP system and stored in the stock room and or kitted and stored in the project staging area.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- HS/GED Diploma
- Forklift experience
- Team player
- âÂÂ?ÂÂ?Physical labor
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to navigate a Windows based MRP system
- Must be able to plan for and anticipate crunch times to ensure equipment ships on time
- This is a fast-paced support role, which requires daily interaction with fellow owners, customers and vendors
- Maintaining safe building access at all times
- Keeping the production, shipping and storage area clean and free of debris
- Physically receive and inspect inbound shipments to ensure they are not damaged, and that they match the Purchase Order
- Inventory control
- Pack equipment per company standard or as needed to minimize the risk of shipping damage
- Load trucks and make sure all shipped equipment is secured
Apply today for immediate consideration! #HeroJobs
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website