Login Technician (Sample Receiving / Data Entry) - Phoenix, AZ
Pay Rate: $14.50-$15.50/hr
Shift: 1st, Tues - Sat; 9:00AM-6:00PM (Must have schedule flexibility)
Data entry of customer samples into LIMS and other systems. Receives samples via FSNS' couriers, USPS, and other delivery services, then processes samples ensuring protocols are followed for receipt and handling. Properly notify customers of issues related to samples submitted for testing.
- Receive, prepare, and set-up samples for analysis
- Enter data, choose analyses, log and approve samples using a LIMS database on a Windows computer workstation
- Process and maintain client samples at correct temperatures
- Segregate samples according to company procedures
- Assist with shipping of customer supplies including return coolers to customers
- Communicate with clients for clarification on orders as needed
- Follow assigned series of processes, procedures and/or techniques in accordance with company policies/procedures and customer requirements
- Maintain laboratory conditions including equipment, supplies, quality assurance programs and accurate records throughout all procedures
- Perform all activities in a neat, safe, hygienic, and efficient manner
- Share information in an open, timely manner, maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assisting with managing priorities and schedule such that individual goals as well as team goals are achieved with encouraged participation in the team
- Responsible for the safety of oneself and others working within their area
- Responsible for the completion of required training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of concepts and practices of a testing laboratory
- Training in general laboratory practices preferred
- One or more years of experience in a commercial food-testing laboratory preferred
- Training in general laboratory practices
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of ISO 17025 Quality procedures
- Ability to perform laboratory opening and closing procedures
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Questions? Call Airika at 562-206-2707 or email at email@example.com
To schedule a time to connect, please click the link to add your availability to my calendar. https://calendly.com/airc843/30min?month=2020-09
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website