Kelly Services is looking for temp-to-hire (90 days) Entry Level Machine Operators in Braselton, GA!
2nd shift - 2pm-10pm - $15.50/hour + sign on bonus! After 90 days=$350-->180 days=$350 totaling $700 just for joining 2nd shift!
3rd shift – 10pm-6am - $16.00/hour
As an Entry Level Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating assigned machines, including resistance welding machines, brake presses, and mechanical power presses
- Consistently meeting production requirements
- Recognizing unsafe or defective products and correcting problems
- Maintaining clean and safe work areas
- Filling out documentation such as process monitors and production tickets
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Preferred experience in general labor, lifting/picking/packing, assembly, production, or machine operation, but WILL TRAIN!
- Ability to read, write, and process production tickets correctly
- Ability to work overtime as required
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website