Machine Operator, Winston Salem, NC
$14.95/hr. + Growth Opportunities
STAMPING OPERATOR: ESSENTIAL FUNCTION:
- Load and unload reels of raw material or finished goods
- Proper operation of Stamping Press and Peripheral Equipment
- Use pallet jacks to move material in and out of stamping department Interpretation and use of Manufacturing process sheets
- Maintain oil levels and proper oil in strip oilers
- Maintain daily clerical records on production and quality as required
- Report any problems to Production Manager Perform in- process
- Quality checks of product produced using appropriate tools and/or gauges
- Perform basic tool adjustments
- Continuous patrolling of machines when in operation
- Demonstrate high degree of accuracy
- Maintain established safety rules and regulations
- Work efficiently, making effective use of time
- Maintain orderly and clean work area
- Work safely at all times
- Must have high school diploma or its equivalent
APPLY NOW to be contacted by a recuriter within 24 hours!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website