At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Manufacturing Machine Operators to work at a premier Biopharmaceutical company in Timonium, MD.
- All shifts
- 1st Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday -Friday
- 1st Shift 6;30am to 2:20pm Monday -Friday
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm Monday-Friday (Not available)
- 3rd Shift 11:00pm to 7:20am Sunday - Thursday
- 12 hours day & night shifts available
- Manufacturing Machine Operator -1 ($17.44 per hour)
- Manufacturing Machine Operator - 2 ($20.58 per hour) 3-5 years of experience is required
Why you should apply to be a Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- Feel great about being a part of the medical and biopharmaceutical industry where you're making a difference!
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee based on good performance and attendance
- Potential for growth professionally and financially
- Commitment to health and safety
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Machine Operator? You'll be:
- Set up &Operating machine/equipment to meet production needs
- Troubleshooting/Lock out tag out for Maintenance Tech (heavy repairs)
- Maintain inventory of material and replenish as needed
- Visually inspect document volume and defects
Your Key Qualifications as a Machine Operator
- 1-3 years of manufacturing machine operation experience is preferred
- You're able to keep up and perform in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong work ethic and stable attendance
- Conduct Daily 5S activities within a Value Stream
- Ability to follow SOP, GMP and safety policies and procedures
- Change over machinery and equipment, as needed
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Inspector/Packer today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website