Kelly Service is looking for Machine Operators in Duluth, MN. The Machine Operators will operate machines to fabricate parts to support production.
- Operate cutting machines, laser/plasma, press machines, saw, and manual cutting tools.
- Control and adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Read drawings and understands basic dimensions.
- Perform rework and repair tasks.
- Perform inspection of machined parts.
- Use measuring equipment to verify conformance to specifications.
- Load and unload components and tooling.
- Maintain daily time records.
- Support APS (Client's Production System) initiatives. May participate in continuous improvement events.
- Move to other work areas in-order to support production needs. (Cross-train)
- Effectively assist and train new/current associates.
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies, procedures and practices to include proper use and care of PPE
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Shows commitment to Client's core values.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend.
- Basic computer usage knowledge.
- Ability to use measuring equipment and general hand tools.
- Ability to perform moderate math calculations.
- Prior experience running laser, plasma, press-brake, or saw.
Ways to Apply:
- Respond back to this job posting.
- Email Resume to Maddie Gynild at MADG893@Kellyservices.com
- Phone Number: 952-495-0748
- At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit Kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website