Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (Maintenance Lead) job located in Atlanta, GA. Possess the skills to fabricate high quality parts from a print, drawing or reverse engineering of an existing part. To troubleshoot, repair, rebuild, or overhaul all types of production and service equipment in the facility. Equipment includes; robotic welders, CNC lathes, steel fabrication equipment, air compressors, etc.
- Reads and interprets blueprints to plan set up and operation of all types of
- machine shop tools.
- Uses full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform inspection before start of job.
- Performs repair, rebuilding, or overhaul work of manufacturing or service equipment
- from blueprints, company manufacturing manuals, reverse engineering, written or verbal instructions.
- Shuts down and starts up equipment in line with company safety procedures and OSHA
- lockout-tag out regulations for equipment under power. Familiar with safety regulations such as hot work permits, confined spaces, behavioral based safety programs, etc.
- Makes repair parts if not commercially available.
- Plans set up and operate typical machine shop machine tools, producing parts to tolerances and company specifications. Uses typical machinist's hand tools.
- Sets up and test production equipment under power, testing for mechanical/electrical/hydraulic difficulties, tracing to their sources, and correction problems.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting on production and manual machinery. Run three-phase power to areas of the facility as necessary. Familiar with preventive maintenance practices such as oil analysis.
- Capable of creating preventive maintenance schedules and supervising employees performing PM's.
- Solid understanding of welding robots, compressed air systems, power systems, PLC's, motor control systems, hydraulic systems, lubrication methods, pumps and mechanical systems, and facility systems (gas, water, power, air, etc.).
- Possess strong attention to detail, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate of technical school or full apprenticeship program including supervisory experience.
- Five or more years of experience as a fully qualified machinist and industrial maintenance technician.
- Close attention and care is required to prevent damage to complex machine tools or costly materials.
- Expertise with high voltage three phase power and 110-volt single phase power.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Expertise with Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Ability to produce precision work
- Experienced in the use of a full line of inspection and measuring equipment.
- The ability to determine if soft tooling is needed to fabricate a part by
- reviewing the prints and the equipment available. (soft tooling, templates, arbors, clamping mandrills, or special jaws)
- Ability to work with other professionals as a team in order to expedite a project.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website