1st Shift Only
Temp to Perm
Our client is seeking a maintenance technician with Injection Molding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics experience. Although injection experience is highly desired it is not required- 2-5 years' experience industrial maintenance required. Great opportunity to work in a new state of the art facility as well!
- 3+ Current Years' Experience with Injection Molding Equipment highly desired
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatics tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Working knowledge of PLC troubleshooting is desired
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to apply understanding and judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation.
- Rebuilds hydraulic valves and pumps as necessary.
1st shift opportunities like this do not come by often so if this is you apply today
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website