Seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Northern Wayne County Area. Maintaining and repairing facilities and equipment according to instructions and pre-established guidelines, while ensuring safety, efficiency, and productivity within the individual departments. The Maintenance Technician II may also train Maintenance Technician I employees.
This is a day shift and is paying 45-55K. This is a Direct Hire Position Includes Benefits!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician II to work in a limited supervised manner, to:
• Complete maintenance tasks assigned by the manager, or through the Maintenance Activity App.
• Use experience and judgement to respond to maintenance requests for equipment repairs ensuring maintenance is provided with a sense of urgency throughout the farm.
• Visually inspect equipment to avoid problems that may cause future injury to equipment operators.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment that is being repaired, and communicate work completed to manager.
• Accurately complete required documentation.
• Maintain shop area and equipment used for repairs.
• Prioritize tasks/work orders.
• Maintain two-way communication with manager and team members.
• Act as a team player (supports and encourages co-workers), and share knowledge with other Maintenance Technicians to help troubleshoot problems.
• Continuously develop knowledge and skills of best practices for equipment repairs and maintenance.
• Show flexibility; cross trains within department, move to different areas, etc. as needed
Basic Skills and Requirements:
• General knowledge of operational principles of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic devices as well as basic carpentry.
• General skills to repair or assist in repairing equipment and facilities on the farm.
• Welding skills are a plus.
• Ability to exercise a degree of creativity in problem solving, and ability to work independently.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Associates or bachelor's degree in related technical field is a plus.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance field or related area.
Apply today to be considered.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website