This is an exciting new opportunity with ZF North America, Inc. a premier Fortune 500 client and global leader in the automotive manufacturing industry.
ZF is looking for highly motivated people to work in our Fayette, Ohio manufacturing facility.
*$27.65 per hour *UAW Union Facility
*Double Time on Sundays *Great Benefits
- Perform all necessary maintenance, electrical, electronic and mechanical repairs in the facility including but not limited to machinery, buildings and grounds
- Ability to troubleshoot a problem or mechanical issue and perform the necessary repairs
- Knowledge of hand and power tools, test devices such as multimeters, meggers and machine control diagnostic software for the repair and troubleshooting of equipment
- Knowledge of computer software to connect to various PLC s to troubleshoot problems and make approved program changes to the ladder logic
- Ability to read and comprehend all machine ladder logic, hydraulic and pneumatic prints
- Journeyman's card, maintenance certificate, related Associates degree
- Will consider 5 years documented work experience in the field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in skilled trades or multi-craft trade.
- Industrial robotics experience a plus
- Must have the ability to lift over 50 lbs, available to work overtime and all shifts
***Selected candidates will be required to complete a mulit-craft test, which measures electrical and mechanical knowledge
Potential candidates will need to be available for all three shifts in their 90 days.
They can get moved around, depending where the need is.
Currently working 8-10-hour days, M-F.
On overtime, EE's either come in 2 hours early or stay over 2 hours Saturdays in an 8-hour day. Sundays are 4 or 8-hour days. They need to be available to work 6-7 days a week in their 90 days.
The sky is the limit for OT. Any hours over 40 are paid at time and one half. Sundays are paid at double time, Holidays, triple time
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website