At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
Here's why you should apply to this Manufacturing Tech position:
- Start an exciting new career at a Large Semiconductor Manufacturer in North Phoenix Area
- $18 Hr for day and $19 Hr for night.
- No previous experience required-will train the right candidate!
- Top-Tier Benefits included! (Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 120 hours PTO/Sick Pay, 10 Paid holidays).
- Compressed work week- 4 shift options – 3 to 4 day work week, Day and Night available.
- Time Off- you will have 3-4 consecutive days off each week, after the training period.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work in a mixture of office and clean room environment in the manufacturing process of Semiconductor Wafers.
- Workplace organization- organize and maintain workplace to company standards.
- Adhere to detailed quality and safety standards
- Assign cabinet/lockers to vendors employees
- Data entry, process verification and authorize vendor cleanroom privileges
- Yearly ERC rehearsal
- Procedural, Safety and Quality Audits
- Compile Data and prepare daily reports various departments.
- Organize and prepare gown room garments for fab tours.
- Verify procedural Requirements and authorize trolley and cart usage.
This might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a computer for various job assignments.
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Office Software.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website