Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity.
Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Clamp Lift Forklift Driver at Samsung DHL in Tacoma, WA! We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what's next for you.
Why you should apply to be a Clamp Lift Forklift Driver:
- $17.00 an hour- weekly pay
- Shifts 10AM - 6:30PM
- Temp-to-Hire (Become a Direct Hire employee after evaluation and certain # of hours worked)
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Clamp Lift Forklift Driver You'll be:
- Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
- Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, and productivity.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Must have previous Clamp Lift experience.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules..
- Ability to identify and locate product which requires reading and counting.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- This position requires frequent Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Carrying 50+ lbs , Walking, and Standing.
Apply Now to be a Material Handler or Clamp Lift Driver
Click on the link below, Select a date and time that best works for you to have a brief Phone interview to discuss this great opportunity, Hope to connect with you soon!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website