Office/Mail Clerk in Pittsburgh, PA!
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Office/Mail Clerk for a leading bank holding and financial services company in Pittsburgh, PA. Our client's fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $13.25 per hour
Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm (2 people needed) OR 11:30am-8:00pm (1 person needed) Monday-Friday
Duration: 3+ months (possible TEMP-HIRE). PNC is looking for people who want to be with the company long-term!
- Assist with shipping and receiving mail to branches
- Heavy computer use
- Create labels in Excel using macros
- Upload forms to internal software that will send out labels
- Properly track and sort incoming mail items
- Run mail on a meter
- Document mail in volumes
- Organize and set up shipping and receiving via FedEx
- Perform other mail room duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of related office/mail clerk experience. Banking background preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. You will have access to a dolly, etc. for moving
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Reliable, ability to work in a team environment, and excellent communication skills
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website