Seeking an Operations Clerk for a 6-month contract opportunity with a well-known, international software company in Louisville, KY.
The Operations Clerk will assist with the operating activities of the Custom Operations division by performing a variety of office and administrative tasks. This individual will report to the Operations Manager and Custom Client Services.
- Assists with the reconciliation of client accounts on a daily basis
- Processing of client directed transactions for plan processing
- Helps to establish or adjust work procedures to meet schedules
- Proposes measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or services, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
- 2+ years of relevant experience including Operations and/or Accounting support
- Prior bank account reconciliation experience
- Associates Degree or above highly preferred
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure of frequent deadlines
This is a 6-month contract opportunity with potential to extend
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility in schedule offered)
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting and email your updated professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks include:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options are available for purchase immediately—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website