IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! MULTIPLE SHIFTS! MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
Contact your recruiter, Haley, @ 912.438.8637 for more information.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Responsible for running a manual machine or manual manufacturing process.
- Manufactures enough quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.
- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature Follow established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to fabricate, form or shape manufactured parts, tools or parts assemblies from raw materials.
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing, and/or packaging operations.
- Responsibilities are within the Manufacturing/Operations Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines.
- High School diploma
- < 1 year of work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Performs operational or manual tasks, primarily in manufacturing, supply chain, or operational environments.
- Has skills developed through formal training or work experience.
- Works within established procedures and guidelines with limited ability to modify methods and approaches.
- Performs the full range of established procedures and will typically be considered skilled through work experience.
- Resolves routine issues without supervisory approval.
- Resolves routine issues with senior staff or supervisory guidance and approval.
- Interpersonal skills with good communication working in a team environment.
- An entry-level position requiring minimal training to complete routine tasks. Performance of routine tasks with a high level of detail meeting quality and production requirements.
- Contributes directly and indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
- Completes assigned tasks with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Typically performs unskilled or semi-skilled work.
- Works under close supervision with little autonomy
- Works with clearly defined methods and tasks that are described in detail
- Has limited to no discretion to vary from established procedures
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website