Packaging / Machine Operator / Material Handler at DuPont in Hillsdale MI
- The location makes industrial adhesives used in the automotive industry.
- In this job you'll package and place items on skids using a lift assist and take the materials to Shipping with a forklift.
- You'll also get product with forklift to set up the line for the machine operator, dump out dumpsters, and use a forklift to obtain raw materials to set up the production line.
- You will also train to operate the tube filling machines. Once fully trained the pay increases to $15.25 per hour.
- Prior forklift experience preferred BUT NOT REQUIRED!
- Shift: 1st (7AM-3PM), 2nd (3PM-11PM), or 3rd (11PM-7AM) Monday-Friday (not Sunday) **Must be available for any shift**
- Pay: $14.50 per hour. $15.25 per hour once trained to operate the machines
- Mechanical aptitude is very helpful for the Machine operating job as the operator also maintains the equipment
- Ability to push, pull, and lift to 50lbs. as needed
- Able to pass a pulmonary/fit test
- Mechanical aptitude is very helpful
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Electro-static dissipative (ESD) steel toed safety shoes are required for your first day of work.
- High school diploma or GED IS NOT REQUIRED!
- PTO: 6 days after 6 months worked
- 5 additional paid days after 3 years and 5 more at 10 years
- Bereavement & Jury Duty pay
- Perfect attendance award: for every 60 days worked with no unscheduled time off, KE is eligible for a paid personal day.
- Bonus program (not guaranteed) related to OSHA injury free, personal productivity and Quality Measures.
- Enhanced Medical benefits 50/50 cost share
- Direct deposit
- Automotive insurance savings/discount plans
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Competitive pay
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus program
• Portable 401(k) plans
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website