Great Company in the Longwood area looking for a parts finisher. Please apply or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure parts are cleaned and free of debris and imperfections Burrs .
- Utilize tools and machinery such as vibratory, tumbler, magnetic spinner. and vapor degreaser to clean and finish parts.
- Assist in organization and maintenance of machine shop work environment. Maintain all assigned machines.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean, and well-maintained by performing maintenance to comply with AS9100 standards.
- Track/record job progress and deficiencies daily in both written and electronic formats.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specification.
- Comply with all company policies, including quality control and safety plans.
· Ability to learn and proficiently use measuring instruments.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods.
· Must have keen attention to detail and quality.
· Must be able to bend, stoop and reach.
· Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Monday – Thursday: 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM – 1:00PM
Once perm with the company they offer the following:
BCBS – Medical (one option 90% is covered by the company)
Company paid Dental and Vision
Company paid Short Term Disability
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website