Kelly Services is hiring for entry-level Patient Reps for a local University in Philadelphia, PA for IMMEDIATE hire!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules patient appointments for assigned work area including follow-up and rescheduling of missed appointments.
• Greets patient and obtains, verifies, updates and compiles all registration, demographic and insurance information required.
• Answers telephone and provides information regarding fees, marketing and services.
• Prepares patient medical record for new patients and updates information for existing patients. Reviews patient records for completion and returns to record room. Makes photocopies of medical records, as required.
• Enters patient charges into billing system including total bill, recording the information, collecting payments, completing insurance papers and recording charges, payments and adjustments.
• Contacts patients by telephone or mail regarding appointments, insurance information and/or payment issues.
• Provides relief coverage in other work areas, as needed.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
-Insurance Verification background (Use of Navient a MUST plus other insurance portals)
-MUST have EHR experience- NextGen HIGHLY preferred
-Comfortable talking on phones a MUST
-Customer Service background especially in a call center
- Team player
- Able to use a computer effectively and navigate efficiently between many screens
Schedule will be either: 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm, or 9am-5pm (based on departmental needs), one late night a week (either Tuesday or Wednesday 12:30pm-8:30pm) and every other Saturday (8am-3pm). Friday will be off when working Saturday.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website