*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS ***NO C2C*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
PC FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
For a 6 month “TEMP-TO-HIRE” opportunity!
LOCATION: Burlington, MA
Leverage your PC SUPPORT skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2020 and beyond!
Our Client is seeking a PC Field Service Technician for an on-site position to become part of their Field Services team providing technical services to systems supporting the daily operations.
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components.
- Provides Windows 7 upgrades and deployment of new replacement machines.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning.
- Resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software recommendations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves moderate end-user hardware/software problems including remote access software.
- Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstation upgrade/replacement process.
- Participates in the deployment of new software platforms.
- Tracks user requests for equipment, for information, and problem reporting by opening cases and keeping case histories current and complete.
- Verify with the customer that the problem has been resolved and close case.
- Hardware/software requirements: MS OS; MS XP, Win 7, Win 10 MS Office Suite, MS Server 2003/2008.
- Experience with trouble-ticket software ( ServiceNow preferred ).
- A+ Certification helpful (not required).
- Candidate must work well in a team environment.
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be a self-motivated.
- Have excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware, software, and terminology.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and local area networks.
- Possess excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
Education Required: Minimum of a High School Diploma and 4 years of experience, OR a 2-year degree and 2 years of experience.
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website