Are you passionate about healthcare and improving the lives of patients? Join our team to make a difference! This role is full time with benefits!
This Pharmacy Technician will perform laboratory and pharmacy related duties under the direct supervision of an authorized Nuclear Pharmacist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the duties associated with compounding, dispensing, and distribution of FDG and NaF, including data entry with Pinestar for end-of-day reports and daily dose management reports.
- Ensure compliance with USP 797, 823, proposed 825 regulations, or other state pharmacy requirements as applicable, at the site level
- Complete cGMP documents as required within Quality Management System.
- Ensure aseptic operations follow internal procedures gowning, cleaning/sanitation, sterility, environmental monitoring, etc., customer requirements, and FDA regulations.
- Perform radiation safety duties according to Corporate Radiation Compliance Program and site licensing requirements.
- Provide quality customer service associated with radiopharmaceuticals to physicians, healthcare workers, customers, etc.
- Document pharmacy/customer complaints and immediately notify pharmacist
- Maintain production/QC/cleaning supply levels as appropriate
- Perform material acceptance according to SOPs
- Perform environmental monitoring of classified areas according to SOPs.
- Associate degree in chemistry, engineering, or natural sciences preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Licensure or Certification as required by state law.
- Experience with sterile compounding and aseptic operations preferred.
- Ability to work various shifts and weekends required.
- Ability to communicate professionally with colleagues and customers, have excellent attention to detail, and be dependable and responsible in a fast-paced, highly technical environment required. Ability to lift 50 lbs. required.
- This job involves working in a clean room as well as occupational exposure to radiation.
This technician will work on a 4-week, rotating night shift schedule.
week 1: 10P-4A
week 2: 10P-4A
week 3: 3A-11A
week 4: 3A-11A
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website