Are you looking for a new opportunity? Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Pick and Pack Worker at a technology distribution center in Groveport, OH.
Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you!
***TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY***
Here's how to apply:
- Quick Apply to this job posting
- Email your resume to Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text Victoria at +1 717.803.2280
Why you should apply to be a Pick and Pack Worker:
- Competitive pay $14.25/hour
- Monday – Friday, 10:30am - 7pm
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What a typical day as a Pick and Pack Worker might look like:
- Packing/picking product for shipment
- Utilizing all types of material handling equipment (only for the picker, packer does not need equipment experience)
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Can lift up to 50lbs in a non-climate-controlled area
- Can work in a team environment
- Work 40 hours a week with the ability to work overtime as needed
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader. Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
#Whatsnext #groveport #pickandpack #OHjobs #technologydistribution #warehouse #temptohire #careergrowth
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website