PLANNER OPENING IN GLENDALE, CA
TEMP TO HIRE
SCHEDULE: M-F 6AM-3PM
PAY RATE: UP TO $32 (DOE)
The Planner is responsible for Materials Planning, Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management. Responsible for the development of production schedules for Manufacturing and Procurement and the assembly of products to meet customer delivery dates (OTIF) and inventory levels that meet site and corporate goals.
- Order processing
- Material requirements planning
- Capacity requirements planning
- Maintain SAP system to balance the demand and supply
- Plan, schedule and manage the movement of materials through the production cycle.
- Responsible for determining the material requirements from production schedules while coordinating the efficient movement of materials with Purchasing and Production.
- Work with Production to establish Production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements while coordinating production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedule.
- Review bills of material and routing as necessary.
- Manages and maintains Planned orders in SAP.
- Schedules and/or interfaces with CSA/Production/QC/Distribution.
- Responsible for resolving labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Monitor Production Schedules, Raw material, WIP and Finished Good in support of company goals.
- Scheduling, planning, and shop floor control.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- B.S. in Business/Science related field required; or A.S. and equivalent experience is highly desired; or High School Diploma or equivalent with 8 to 10 years of directly related experience.
PLEASE APPLY AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. THANKS!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website