Kelly Scientific has an immediate openings with a Biotechnology company in the Norcross area. This position is a contract to hire and will work Monday - Friday, 10am - 6:30pm. The Production Associate will support the Production Department by preparing buffers for in-house use and finished products.
- Promptly and accurately process production jobs from start to completion
- Dispense liquids containing chemicals using good laboratory practices
- Complete all required documentation for proper traceability of a production lot Follow company, industry, state, federal safety standards
- Sorting and packaging of components
- Label containers according to company/regulatory policies
- Operate a variety of basic lab equipment
- Follow established company SOP and ISO 9001 Guidelines
- Associates or Bachelors degree in one of the biological or physical sciences
- At least 1-2 years of experience in production and manufacturing
- Experience working with an ERP system
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website