Kelly Services is seeking a Program Manager - Training Lead for one of the largest financial services holding company in the United States located in Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Program Manager - Training Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Length: 12/2/19 – 5/11/20
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M-F
Pay Rate: $32.00 - $37.77
- Drive learning for system (nCino) which will be implemented to support end to end Business Lending processes across Company Business Banking function.
- Responsible to develop curricula design with accountability to support new process changes related to the implementation of nCino technology.
- Work with scrum team and SMEs to understand changes to system features, function and capabilities and design and build training to support end users. This includes designing new Classroom, WBT and supporting updates of simulations and other learning capabilities with new system feature functionality.
- Resides full time with Project team supports training development, design and build.
- Reports to corporate Enterprise Education.
- Coordinates with other members of Enterprise Education to fit training into existing curriculum and coordinating with other training occurring.
- Creates and delivers training materials for all business banking end users of nCino system.
- Deep experience in Developing and designing training in an Agile project environment using Agile development techniques.
- Relevant and successful past experience operating in an ambiguous rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to form and maintain productive alliances with subject matter experts and decision makers
- Expert experience using Captivate and Articulate Storyline 360 (including Rise).
- Outstanding communication skills (written and interpersonal).
- Proven ability to meet commitments on-time, every time.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Robv492@kellyservices.com however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website