Kelly Services is looking for 1st Shift DIRECT HIRE Buyer in Oak Creek,WI
You will be hired with our family owned client and offered their benefit package upon hire!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Compensation: $46,000 - $60,000 annually
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS
- Communicate with management and department leads about what goods and services may need to be purchased
- Determine what items need to be purchased for each customer.
- Request quote for all services and good before purchase.
- Negotiate with suppliers for best value to client.
- Issue purchase orders for all goods and services.
- Expedite services and goods
- Use telephone, computers and software necessary to perform the required functions above.
- Answer telephones/route calls
- Computers /software
- Basic Math
- Purchasing CNC piences
Immediate openings! Please apply today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website