QA Laboratory Technician - 3rd shift
Kelly Scientific is currently seeking a Quality Lab Technician to join one of our top clients in the Savannah, GA area. This is a contract to hire position that will require frequent overtime work.
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw and finished materials including sensory, pH, moisture analysis, viscosity, odor, and flavor testing, among others
- Analyze data from analytical and quality testing
- Interpret QC data from use of amylographs, moisture testing, fat analyzers, and protein analysis
- Calibrate equipment and thermometers to maintain accuracy
- Maintain HACCP system policies and a safe work environment
- Associate's Degree in Science or H.S. diploma with experience in quality, auditing, and FDA regulated manufacturing environments
- 2 years experience within an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website