Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Quality Analyst for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a Quality Analyst placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
- QA analyst with a minimum of 2 years of QA experience.
- Location – Louisville, KY or Somerset, NJ
- The Quality and Compliance Analyst is responsible for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems and Compliance at the Distribution Center.
- The Quality and Compliance Analyst serves as a single point of contact to the Manager Quality and Compliance and Supply Chain partners on Compliance related matters and is the liaison with multiple Quality and Compliance organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality and Compliance related issues.
- The Quality and Compliance Analyst identifies business issues, identifies opportunities to continuously improve Quality and Compliance and leads improvement opportunities and problem solutions.
- The Quality and Compliance Analyst implements and executes Quality and Compliance programs to ensure effective and consistent processes with established standards
- Drives innovation within functional areas while ensuring functional initiatives are delivered in a compliant and safe manner.
- Identifies opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost, and time factors, consistent with both Sector and DELIVER business objectives.
- Identifies business issues, communicates to management, prioritizes for action, and leads improvement opportunities and problem solutions in collaboration with other Distributions Centers.
- Responsible for monitoring of material destruction authorization (MDA) process.
- Responsible for audit inspection readiness activities and assisting in Health Authority and Regulatory Inspections including, but not limited to, TSA, DEA, FDA, and VAWD. Responsible for partnering with BUIT (Business Unit Information Technology) on warehouse management system changes and testing activities.
- Serve as single point of contact to internal and external partners on Distribution Quality related matters and liaise with multiple Quality organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality related issues.
- Responsible for adherence to the Deviation, Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA), and Change Controls processes and Quality Management Systems. Additionally, responsible for review and approval of records.
- Responsible for adherence to the Records Management and Retention processes.
- Responsible for adhering to the Training process.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the Quality Agreement process including revisions of Quality Agreements.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external audits, including scheduling, planning, conducting, and follow-up activities.
- Responsible for providing Quality and Compliance oversight for execution of Protocols.
- Responsible for notifying/escalating critical quality issues to management in a timely manner.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website