Kelly Science & Clinical is excited to be hiring a Quality Control Technician for a food manufacturing company in Woodburn, OR. The QC Tech will be responsible for ensuring all quality, food safety parameters, regulatory and customer requirements are met. Responsible for performing quality tests on products from raw to finished. Will conduct pre-op inspection and HACCP checks, and monitor product specific quality attributes to ensure customer and internal quality expectations are met.
Shift: M-F 12AM- 8:30AM
- Collects one handed sample and conducts routine QC laboratory tests required to ensure the quality of the products
- Enters, records and reports test results
- Verifies client specifications are met
- Points out significant changes in results and trends to the Quality Control and Shift Supervisors
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of process, quality, sanitation, and food safety programs within the plant
- Regularly reviews QC data entered in the computer
- Monitors retention samples daily
- Makes sure that all samples are labeled correctly, grouped correctly, and placed in the sample room in the right order
- Maintains a clean, safe work area
- Maintains area of responsibility to meet GMP standards
- All other duties as assigned or requested by supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A Bachelor's degree in food science, science, microbiology, or a related field will be considered in lieu of work experience.
- 1 year experience in food production facility
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Knowledge in GMP's
- Training in HACCP, SQF, LEAN, and/or Better Processing (Acidified Foods) is preferred but not required.
Interested candidates apply today for immediate consideration and schedule an interview with Athena https://calendly.com/athp320/interview
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website